RJHIS is published biannually in May-June and November-December. The next issue of RJHIS will be published in November-December 2017.
There are no formal deadlines. Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis.
The submitted papers will undergo a peer-review process by the Academic Board of RJHIS within a maximum period of 4 months
Only papers that follow the technical requirements will be published.
- manuscripts are accepted in English
- articles should have no more than 7000 words, including bibliography
- book reviews should not exceed 2000 words.
- manuscripts should use the Oxford reference system
- articles must include an abstract of approx. 150 words and 3-5 keywords
- manuscripts submitted will be expected to contain original work
- submissions & queries should be made electronically through the Submissions page