RJHIS is published biannually in May and November. The next issue of RJHIS will be published in November 2017.
There are no formal deadlines. Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis.
The submitted papers will undergo a peer-review process by the Academic Board of RJHIS within a maximum period of 4 months
Only papers that follow the technical requirements will be published.
- manuscripts are accepted in English
- articles should have no more than 7000 words, including bibliography
- book reviews should not exceed 2000 words.
- manuscripts should use the Oxford reference system
- articles must include an abstract of approx. 150 words and 3-5 keywords
- manuscripts submitted will be expected to contain original work
- submissions & queries should be made electronically through the Submissions page